Emergency Vet in Glen Ellyn, IL
If your pet has been injured in an accident or is very ill, we’ll need to see them right away for treatment. Walk-ins are welcome, but we recommend calling ahead of time so that we can be prepared to treat your pet as soon as they arrive.
Even if you’re unsure whether your pet is truly experiencing a health emergency, we would still like to see them, so we can answer your questions and offer advice. Our chief concern is making sure that your pet is in stable condition and will not need emergency surgery or other treatments.
Pet emergencies can include:
- Poisoning and/or exposure to toxins
- External and/or internal bleeding
- Difficulty breathing/not breathing
- Rapid and irregular heartbeat/no heartbeat
- Excessive vomiting and diarrhea
If your pet appears to be in distress, don’t wait–call our hospital at (630) 469-7400.